Thứ Bảy, 17 tháng 8, 2019

Jimi Hendrix When the power of love 1942 1970 shirt

Jimi Hendrix When the power of love 1942 1970 v-neck
Jimi has only the most primitive pedal, but the Jimi Hendrix When the power of love 1942 1970 shirt sound he makes with them is completely new to everyone. Nobody ever played guitar like that before – ever. I saw him playing in a small dance hall for about 150 people before he was really popular. And it blew me away. People dance the dance, they just stand there. And look with their mouths open. I then saw an interview with guitarist Pete Townsend, how he remembers after meeting Hendrix for the first time he called Eric Clapton. And told him, I saw that he would remove us. from work, so I guess they don’t consider him to be appreciated either. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét