Thứ Năm, 12 tháng 9, 2019

Cat Take me as I am or kiss my ass eat shit and step on a lego shirt

Cat Take me as I am or kiss my ass eat shit and step on a lego tank top
I will treat the Cat Take me as I am or kiss my ass eat shit and step on a lego shirt flea, the worm, take it to the vet. I have done this many times before. If the cat is very friendly, I will find it a home. There are only so many cats I can take care of. I am getting old, and it becomes more difficult. I have a few iron tablets outside that I feed every day. They have a cat apartment with insulated blankets inside. Small blankets that I wash often. Message me friend empty person completely empty, selfish person empty. I will be responsible for you that you do not want to handle. I’m rich, you know. There is money out of my ears. And I certainly won a hungry cat, lonely or unloved. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét