Thứ Ba, 10 tháng 9, 2019

I may be an idiot but I’m not stupid ICarly vintage shirt

I may be an idiot but I'm not stupid ICarly vintage v-neck
But they told me that I may be an idiot but I’m not stupid ICarly vintage shirt I looked like Carly. And for some damn reason, I said, yes, I do it. I’ll fuck you I don’t know who Carly is. And they obviously knew I didn’t know who Carly was because she was their best friend. So they backed me into a corner and started to interrogate me. Ask me like that, how do you know her? Etc. And then things like her what color eyes? Of course, I don’t know and I won’t guess. So I say oh oh I think you mean Carly from iCarly They very much accept that answer, to say the least, and go back to their normal biz. But I have to say, it’s one of those times you just say yes and you don’t even think about it. It leaves your mouth and you’re like oh oh shit. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét